- 1 ripe avocado, removed from skin
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon garlic granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ ground pepper
- 2 cups chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 small lime
- In a medium bowl mash together avocado and greek yogurt until smooth.
- Stir in garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add chicken and red onion to avocado mixture and stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Squeeze in half the juice from the lime. Give it a taste, squeeze in the rest of the lime if needed. I used all of the lime juice.
- Serve in a wrap, in a pita, or anyway you typically enjoy chicken salad.