These delicious Tim Tam brownies are stuffed full of Australia’s favourite biscuit and enveloped in a yummy coating of chocolate brownie. They are so easy to make and perfect to take along and share with friends.
- 3/4 cup (120g) self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 1/4 cups (285g) white sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa, sifted
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (180g) butter
- 1 pkt (200g) Tim Tams
- Gather all ingredients together. Line a slice tray (15cm x 30cm) with baking paper and set aside. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
- Place flour, sugar and cocoa in a bowl and mix together. Add eggs, vanilla and butter and whisk until combined. Place 4-5 tablespoons of brownie mixture into the tray and spread to cover the base.
- Place 2 rows of 5 Tim Tams on top of the brownie mixture. Pour remaining mixture into the tin and smooth over to cover the Tim Tams.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly baked through. Cool and cut into squares or fingers and serve.