- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 125g butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 230°C. Line baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar.
- Stir in the bananas until combined.
- Add the flour, oats and coconut and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Place teaspoons of the mixture on the baking tray, leaving room for each biscuit to spread.
- Place in the oven and turn it down to 200°C.
- Bake for 10 minutes.