- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 – 12 oz can California evaporated milk
- 1 – 14 oz can California sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups California milk
- 1/2 cup chopped golden raisins
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
- In a medium sauce pot, heat 3 cups of water over high heat. Stir in the rice, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon sticks and cover. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes until the rice is fluffy.
- Add the three milks, raisins and vanilla. Stir and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 3-5 minutes to thicken, then remove from heat and cool a little.
- Scoop the arroz con leche recipe into popsicle molds. Insert popsicle sticks and sprinkle the bottoms (tops) with ground cinnamon. Freeze to harden.
- Once frozen solid, submerge the bottom of the molds in warm water for 30-60 seconds to help release the popsicles.