- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 50 grams butter, melted (1/2 stick)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 11⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 2 apples
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Preaheat oven to 350F.
- Beat the eggs and sugar until fluffy.
- Add milk and melted butter. Mix well.
- Mix the baking powder with the flour. Slowly fold this into the batter. Do not over stir.
- Peel the 2 apples, cut them in thin wedges, and pan-fry them with about 3 tablespoons of butter and 3 tablespoons of white sugar. I let them cook for a couple of minutes until they get a little soft.
- Butter a baking dish to your liking (I used a 9″ tart pan), and cover with fine breadcrumbs or flour.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Pour the sticky, sweet, and tasty apple mess on top of the batter.
- Bake for about 30 min, in the middle of your oven until golden and done.