Ingredients For Avocado & Coconut Ice Cream
– Serves about 6
3 large Avocados from Mexico
1 1/2 cups of coconut milk
2tbs of lemon juice
3/4 cup of sugar
1tbs of vanilla extract
Easy Avocado & Coconut Ice Cream Recipe
– Cut your avocados in half and take out the pit. Scoop out the pulp. You should have about 3 cups of the avocado pulp.
– Mix avocados and lemon juice with a spoon. Tip: the lemon juice is not for flavoring. The lemon juice keeps the avocado pulp from turning brown.
– Combine the avocado pulp, coconut milk, sugar, and vanilla extract .
– Blend all your ingredients in a blender or food processor.
– When all the ingredients have blended to a smooth, creamy looking texture you can add them to your ice cream making device.
– When your ice cream is done you can add shredded coconut or any of your favorite toppings. I would suggest fresh fruit as it goes well with the creaminess of the avocado coconut ice cream.