- 500 gr dates – no pits, cut in small pieces
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 100 gr pistachios, shelled
- 100 gr hazelnuts
- 100 gr walnuts
- 50 gr pine nuts
- (peeled almonds, other nuts…)
- coconut flakes
- Roast the nuts and cool them.
- Heat up the sugar and honey over a low fire.
- Add the dates, a bit of water, and mix until they are liquid.
- Add the nuts and turn off the fire.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Take the sauce and divide into rolls.
- Spread the coconut on the baking paper.
- Create the roll covered with coconut.
- Put in the fridge or freezer.
- Before serving cut into circular slices.