2 fuyu persimmons
1 ounce brie, preferably triple cream
1 serving of mixed greens
1/8 cup pine nuts
Extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt and pepper, to taste
1. Trim, quarter and remove the seeds from the persimmons.
2. Place the persimmons on a baking sheet, and bake them in a pre-heated oven at 400 degrees for about 40 minutes, turning them over a half time.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the mixed greens, pine nuts and olive oil. You want just enough oil to lightly coat the leaves. Add the salt and pepper and toss the salad.
4. Remove the persimmons from the oven when done and let them cool slightly.
5. Plate the greens with the brie and top the salad with the roasted persimmons.